DRDO develops single crystal blades for helicopter engine application
- The Defence Research and Development Organisation has developed a single crystal blade technology as part of their indigenous helicopter development program for the helicopter engine application.
- DRDO has also supplied 60 number of crystal blades to HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited).
- Single-crystal blades are used in helicopter engines.
Source : jagranjosh
Related General Knowledge
Defence Research and Development Organisation
- The Defence Research and Development Organisation is an agency under the Department of Defence Research and Development in Ministry of Defence of the Government of India, charged with the military's research and development, headquartered in Delhi, India.
- Founded: 1958
- Jurisdiction: India
- Headquarters: DRDO Bhavan, New Delhi