Secretary MeitY inaugurates three new initiatives of NIXI
- Secretary, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology Ajay Prakash Sawhney inaugurated three initiatives for National Internet Exchange of India, NIXI.
- These initiatives are IP Guru, NIXI Academy and NIXI-IP-INDEX.
- The NIXI-IP-INDEX portal has been launched to showcase IPv6 adoption rate in India and across the world.
Related General Knowledge
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) is an executive agency of the Union Government of the Republic of India.
- It was carved out of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology on 19 July 2016 as a standalone ministerial agency responsible for IT policy, strategy and development of the electronics industry.
- Officeholder: Ravi Shankar Prasad (Minister)
- Founded: 19 July 2016
- Headquarters: New Delhi