First "Oxygen Express" Leaves Maharashtra For Vizag With 7 Empty Tankers
- The first "Oxygen Express" carrying seven empty tankers left from near Mumbai for Visakhapatnam, where they will be loaded with liquid oxygen for transportation to Maharashtra.
- At the Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, the tankers will be loaded with liquid medical oxygen and brought to Maharashtra, which is facing a shortage of the life-saving gas needed for treatment of critical COVID-19 patients
Source : ndtv
Related General Knowledge
- Maharashtra is a state in the western peninsular region of India occupying a substantial portion of the Deccan Plateau.
- Maharashtra is the second-most populous state in India as well as the second-most populous country subdivision in the world.
- Population: 11.42 crores
- Governor: Bhagat Singh Koshyari
- Capital: Mumbai
- Chief minister: Uddhav Thackeray