Labour Ministry starts Online Career Skills Training to enhance personality development of job seekers
- Ministry of Labour and Employment under its National Career Service (NCS) project has now started offering free online Career Skills Training for its registered job-seekers.
- This course on soft skills assists the learners in enhancing personality development with modules on corporate etiquette, improving inter personal skills, making impactful presentation including other necessary soft skills demanded by the industry at present.
Related General Knowledge
National Career Service
- National Career Service project is a Mission Mode Project launched by the Ministry of Labour and Employment (India)Government of India for establishing quick and efficient career related services across the country by revaming the existing nation-wide set-up of Employment Exchanges into IT-enabled Career Centers.
Ministry of Labour & Employment
- The Ministry of Labour & Employment is one of the oldest and most important Ministries of the Government of India.
- The Ministry of Labour and Employment is India's federal ministry which is responsible to protect and safeguard the interest of workers in general and the poor, deprived and disadvantaged sections of the society.
- The Ministry aims to create a healthy work environment for higher production and productivity and to develop and coordinate vocational skill training and employment.
- Officeholder: Santosh Gangwar (MOS independent charge)
- Headquarters: Rafi Marg, New Delhi