Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC CGL Tier 2 admit card 2018 on August 30. The admit card has been made available online on the regional website of SSC. Candidates can download SSC CGL admit card 2018 by logging with the required credentials. The admit card be downloaded till the day of examination.
SSC CGL admit card 2018 for Tier 2 has been released for candidates who have qualified the Tier 1 exam. SSC CGL 2018 exam is scheduled to be conducted from September 11 to 14, 2019.
PROCESS TO DOWNLOAD SSC CGL TIER 2 ADMIT CARD :-
- Candidates need to visit the official websites of SSC
- Click on the ‘Admit Card’ tab on the home page
- You will be redirected to the regional websites
- Candidates need to click the relevant regional website’s link
- In the home of the website, candidates need to select the admit card link
- Candidates need to enter registration number/roll number and date of birth or name, father’s name and date of birth
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Download SSC CGL admit card and take its printout
DETAILS IN SSC CGL ADMIT CARD:-
- Hall Ticket number
- Roll number
- Exam date
- Reporting time
- Entry time
- Exam time
- Exam centre
- Applicant's name
- Date of birth
- Photograph & Signature
- Exam Day guidelines
Important Documents to carry with Admit Card :-
Along with the admit card, candidates should carry a photo ID proof (such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by the University/College, Income Tax Pan Card, etc) with themselves.
If Unable to download admit card?
In case any candidate is unable to download CGL admit card one week before the date of the exam, he/ she should immediately contact the concerned regional/ sub regional office of the commission with proof of having submitted his/ her application.