Permitted Usage Policy
LivoLearn provides a platform to prepare for exams online. By using the website http://livolearn.com and the LivoLearn Android / iOS app(s) (together called “the LL-Portal”) and/or any of its pages, screens, information, content, videos or materials made available on the LL-Portal, you irrevocably agree that you will use the LL-Portal only in a manner consistent with the following Permitted Usage Policy.
You may use The LL-Portal only for lawful purposes. You must:
- Abide by any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- Abide by all applicable copyright laws and licenses
- Not use the LL-Portal in a way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- Not use the LL-Portal to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of solicitation (spam)
- Not use the LL-Portal in a manner that may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or any intellectual / physical / other property
- Not use the LL-Portal for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- Not use the LL-Portal in a way it infringes any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other personal or proprietary rights.
- Not use the LL-Portal in a manner that is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, but not limited to Interactive chat boxes, Chat rooms, discussion boards, bulletin boards, etc. While posting the content, you agree not to post content that is sexually explicit or pornographic or seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise contains any information or content deemed to be hateful, violent, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libellous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable.
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in light of those risks. However, you acknowledge that we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
While using the LL-Portal, it is assumed the User will use it in an ethical manner and would not engage in the following prohibited activities:
- Use, display, mirror or frame the content, texts, images, videos, or any individual element within the LL-Portal, the “LivoLearn” name, trademarks, logos or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the LL-Portal and App, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers.
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any LivoLearn system or network or breach any security or authentication measures.
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by LivoLearn or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the services offered by LivoLearn
- Attempt to access or search the LivoLearn Services, User Content or LivoLearn Content or scrape or download User Content or LivoLearn Content from the LivoLearn Services, or otherwise use, upload content to, or create new links, reposts, or referrals in the LivoLearn Service through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by LivoLearn or other generally available third party web browsers.
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized spam and spam comments on posts, advertising messages, promotional materials, email, junk mail, chain letters or other form of solicitation.
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a LivoLearn or LivoLearn trademark, logo, URL, or product name without LivoLearn’s express written permission.
- Use the LivoLearn Service for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party, except as otherwise explicitly permitted for you by LivoLearn or in any manner not permitted by the Terms.
- Use LivoLearn user information to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the LivoLearn Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the LivoLearn Services.
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the LivoLearn Services.
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the LivoLearn Services from other users of the Services without their express permission.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Request, collect or store username, password, token or any other account authentication information from other users.
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the activities prohibited in this Permitted Usage Policy.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site
- Deleting your account and/or deleting any information stored on it.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the LL-Portal.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Initiate legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Permitted Usage Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We may revise this Permitted Usage Policy at any time. You are expected to check our Permitted Usage Policy from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Permitted Usage Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site